RMHC U.S. Scholarships
Students across the country work hard to earn top marks; they dream of the college they'll attend and the education they'll receive.
Unfortunately, many of those students can’t afford to get the education of their dreams.
We want these students to reach their full potential. To help them accomplish this, our network of U.S. Chapters, along with RMHC Global, offer scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership and community involvement. Since 1985, more than $48 million in scholarships have been awarded.
How to Apply:
The 2013 application process has ended. This year’s applicants will be notified of scholarship award status in May – June, 2013. Scholarships applications for the 2014 scholarship program will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2013.
For any questions about the Scholarship Program application process, please contact International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) via email at RMHC@applyists.com (Subject Line: RMHC) or toll free 855-670-4787.
The four types of scholarships available include:
RMHC®/Scholars: All students are eligible to apply regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or national origin.
RMHC®/Asia: Applicant must have at least one parent of Asian-Pacific heritage.
RMHC®/African-American Future Achievers: Applicant must have at least one parent of African American or Black Caribbean heritage.
RMHC®/HACER®: Applicant must have at least one parent of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
Congratulations 2012-2013 RMHC/HACER National Scholarship Recipients
- Jessica Belmares Ortega -- University of New Mexico
- Mariah Gonzales -- University of Texas at Austin
- Daniel Ospina -- Hillsborough Community College
- Giovanna Robledo -- Harvard University
General Eligibility Requirements
To apply for an RMHC scholarship, a student must:
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at respective accredited post-secondary institution
Through RMHC, you can make a world of difference for the families who depend on us. We invite you to learn more about our core programs: the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile; and download the RMHC Club Kit, a manual for students with practical ideas on how to make a difference through RMHC. So spend time with us, and learn how you can help thousands of families spend time with their kids.