What We Do
We provide families stability and resources so they can keep their child healthy and happy.
Whether those problems involve how to stay near and support a hospitalized child, how to afford staying together in another city while a child is undergoing treatment, or even getting basic medical and dental care in a vulnerable community.
We not only help families address these problems, we provide solutions for these and other issues related to the health and well being of children through:
- Our more than 290 local Chapters in 57 countries and regions
- 324 Ronald McDonald Houses
- 179 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 49 Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles
- Grants to non-profit organizations that also focus on the needs of children
- Scholarships to students across the United States
- Chapters around the world creating country-specific programs
Thirty-nine years of experience help us address these needs every day, as do more than 30,000 volunteers and staff members, our connections with medical communities around the world, partnerships with respected companies and our generous donors. We couldn’t do it without all of you.